Thursday, March 29, 2012

So I'm on the phone with my bestie Cristina and she goes" I love the blog, but in your bio you say you hate cooking. Why would you say that when what you cook is so fabulous?"

Well , let me clarify. I don't mind the cooking so much as the prep and cleaning that comes with it. Food shopping has to be the absolute worst!!! I mean  just can't go to one store to get all the shit I need! So running to the International market then trader Joe's then the Middle Eastern store then Wholefoods then to Costco and Restaurant Depot (with my friend Chris from Catfish Friday's cause I don't have no dam membership) all to get one meal together?!?! Shi... just take me to restaurant so I can complain about what they did wrong. Cause that is just what happens. We go out and all I end up sayin is "I could have made this much better " And then Mo (husband) shakes his head but knows I'm right!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog is very inspiring! But, it also makes me very hungry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to taste your food. where can get some ?
    from DJ

    ReplyDelete