Friday, April 20, 2012

Pretzel Bread





So this is the $2 Pretzel Bread from District Commons and I am sure that by now everyone has eaten there (if have not YOU are crazy! And you should go NOW!) But have you tried this dam pretzel???? OK... I hate pretzel bread I hate how it SO dam chewy and thick and feels like you ate a brick in your belly. Its just gross to me! But this thing is just crunchy on the outside and light an fluffy on the inside like you wouldn't believe! I suggest you go and get some! Oh and everything else we ordered was Yummy! ~_~

2 comments:

  1. So, what did you put on the bread? Do you eat it plain? I've NEVER had pretzel bread before. It looks yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my @Fitgirlmove!? I never get comments on here I'm too exited! But yea the bread comes already draped in butter as you can see from the gleam on the photo. But then they bring you this mustard butter which is amazing and then takes it to a whole nother level!

    ReplyDelete