Friday, May 11, 2012

I know that everybody, I mean everybody loves bread. But I will say that being from Europe I am extremely critical of bread (OH hell I'm critical of everything I eat). And I don't mean that prepackaged space bread that is square in shape. But REAL bread, crusty and tan on the outside and light and airy and soft on the inside.  I used to make bread often in the past when my mom used to visit. But I stopped for some reason. But I'm back at it! and let me tell you why. Because the "artisan breads" (as they call it ) are $6 dam dollars that's why! I mean what are these crazy foodies thinking to pay that much for something that cost about a $1 to make at home and takes only 5mins!!!That ish Cray!!! As Kanye would say! So here is mine that I made last night and hit me up if you want to know how to make it! PS: I am never buying bread again!

No comments:

Post a Comment