Thursday, May 31, 2012

I've been busy OK? But I do want to take the time out to let you know what a horrible place Teds Bulletin's is . Where do I begin??? Let me start by saying that the homemade pop tarts (which are their claime to fame) are the greasiest nastiest mess I have ever laid my lips on.  The amount of shortening  in that thing is illegal! And not tho mention they are cold and under cooked! last time I checked pop tarts are eaten toasty and warm... No??  So asked to them to toast it and they nuked it YUK!! And the fillings are no better.  But I'm getting ahead of my self. Let me go back to the moment we entered the place, it felt like a freezer in that joint. The hostess was nice and mentioned that she is on the verge of catching pneumonia and that we should sit somewhere where we would not catch it. So we sat at the bar where it was the North Pole. So when I asked the manager why we had to freeze up in this Mickey Flick, he gave me the Kanye shrug and offered me a scarf. WTH?? Where in the back of that kitchen are they knitting scarfs??? Or did this man really think he was going to dig in the lost & found and hand me a stinky scarf that I then would warp around myself, my son, my husband and the hostess??? So then Mo and Papi's food comes out cold, and mine with a lock of Rapunzel's hair. But not until after my family had eaten had my food (with the side of hair) made it to the table. So much for us eating dinner together! Let me take that back so much for me eating dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment